Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
As Director Market Management and Marketing you serve the company’s strategic pillars by bringing valuable market analysis and creating supportive marketing tools. Together with the team, you collect market data, detect market opportunities and translate these into clear strategies (product positioning, segmentation, …). You define and manage the market management and marketing budget. You will connect with several internal and external stakeholders on global level. In this role, you report to the CEO and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Head of Market Management and the Head of Marketing, who are in charge of their units.
- You obtained a Master degree.
- This role requires at least 10 years of experience in the agrochemical industry.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English, knowledge of Dutch and French is definitely a plus.
- You demonstrate strong leadership- and people management skills. You know how to inspire and motivate a team.
- Being analytical, flexible and decisive mark your personality.
- You communicate effectively with your stakeholders.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishment and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.