Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of the present-day agriculture.
In your role as Portfolio Manager you are in charge of project management to support the growth of the product portfolio fungicides. You participate in product innovation processes and plan resources, capacity and strategic sourcing. Furthermore, you organize and moderate project meetings and you are the first point of contact for issues or questions related to the project. You ensure a smooth transition to the Market Management department before the product launch on the market. You are in close contact with several departments and you report to the Director R&D and Portfolio Management.
- This role requires at least 5 years of experience in the agrochemical industry.
- You have a good technical knowledge about fungicides and have a generalistic background in several domains such as marketing, registration, development, …
- You demonstrate a thorough knowledge of English, knowledge of Dutch and French are definitely a plus.
- You possess strong project management skills and like to connect with internal stakeholders.
- Being open-minded, flexible and communicative mark your personality.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel (Belgium).
It is of great importance to Belchim to equal opportunities and diversity. We recruit on the basis of competences regardless of age, gender, origin or disability.